2nd International Open Taekwondo Poomsae Championships 2022, Online Edition
Dear Poomsae Lovers!
We invite all Poomsae athletes and coaches to register for the upcoming
2nd INTERNATIONAL OPEN TAEKWONDO POOMSAE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2022, Online Edition.
Championship days 15-16 OCTOBER 2022
Competition Supervisory Board: GM Tong Wan Shin
Referee Director: GM Johanna Bliem
Competition Director: Peter Nestler
We deliver the best quality in service and we guarantee fair judging by top up-to-date International Referees.
All videos must be uploaded to YouTube first.
All videos will be streamed via YouTube on the Championship days.
Please find more details in the information package (outline) and further announcements by visiting the Championship's
Facebook event page.
- Always use the best quality for your recordings!
- Upload 1 video per round to YouTube with 2 Poomsae each (except Freestyle).
- Set your videos as 'unlisted' or 'public' NOT as 'private'!
- Submit the video link(s) for each round to your registration on Martial Events correctly.
- Check your video on YouTube after uploading!
- Name your videos correctly: Group - Division - Round - First name - Last name - NOC - IOPC22
e.g.: Dan - U50 male - Final - Michael Bußmann - GER - IOPC22
All video links must be submitted via Martial Events!
Make sure to submit all video links until 9 October 2022 @ 23:59 CEST!
You must add all links to the respective athletes' area on Martial Events.
- All videos must be uploaded to your YouTube account first!
- Set your videos as 'public' or 'unlisted' - NOT as 'private'!
- Each round of the competition has 1 separate video link.
- All videos must have 2 Poomsae with appr. 30 seconds break in between.
- All Freestyle divisions have 1 Poomsae only per round!
- No cut in your videos - otherwise there will be deductions!
- No editing - except for a text thumbnail before starting the Poomsae
- Everybody is allowed to add a correct NOC flag to their videos
- Press 'Save changes" after submitting your entries at Martial Events.
How many rounds?
Final only: 1 to 8 competitors
Semi-Final + Final: 9 to 19 competitors
Preliminary + Semi-final + Final: 20 or more competitors
ATTENTION: OC might change that due to organizational reasons!
Coach's Meeting 2022 October 2, 16:00 CEST (via Zoom)
Payment Deadline 2022 October 7, 23:59 CEST
Video Submission Deadline 2022 October 9, 23:59 CEST
You can find the Poomsae draws down here as a downloadable PDF! -> Attachments
(published on 26 September 2022)
We wish the best of success to all competitors - looking forward to watching your performances!
VOPC Organizing Committee
Competition run by DOJANG Wien Taekwondo
Oct 9, 2022, 11:59:00 PM Central European Summer Time
Less than a week left!
198 Entries (max. 222)
Only 24 places available
Share 2nd International Open Taekwondo Poomsae Championships 2022, Online Edition with your friends now!
If you have any questions for 2nd International Open Taekwondo Poomsae Championships 2022, Online Edition, please contact the organisation of the event.
- INTERNATIONAL OPEN POOMSAE OC